KRAPINSKE TOPLICE +385 49 233 233 KRAPINSKE TOPLICE  info@krapinske-toplice.eu KRAPINSKE TOPLICE Krapinske Toplice, 49217
KRAPINSKE TOPLICE KRAPINSKE TOPLICE POLIKLINIKA KALIPER
History
KRAPINSKE TOPLICE
The name Krapinske Toplice was first mentioned in the year 1334. The word Toplicza meaning "a source of warm water". Beginning of 15th century the name Aquae Calidae (Aquae – Spa, Calidus – Warm). In the year 1609., the Keglević family became the owners of the village & the first family to start the development of the Spa.
In the year 1729., the swimming pool was mentioned for the first time (balneum). In the year 1735., hospitale pauperium or hospital (hospitium). In the 18th Century Krapinske Toplice were the most famous pools in our region and well known to Vienna.
First chemical analysis of the thermal water was made by a chemist from Vienna – the Baron Heinrich Johann Cranz. In 1862., Jacob Badl opens the pool complex with over 400 beds – they are the foundation of todays medical tourism in Krapinske Toplice. From 1950 – 2000 the development of rehabilitation in the fields of rheumatology, orthopedics, cardiology and neurology
Download
You may download copies of our Krapinske Toplice Brochures from the link below.
DOWNLOAD
All right reserved. Municipality Of Krapinske Toplice.
All right reserved.
Municipality Of Krapinske Toplice.
CLOSE
HOME
HISTORY
THERMAL WATER
HOSPITALS AND REHABILITATION CENTERS
PROJECTS
CONTACT